- The mint cookie has a very strong flavor like a Girl Scout thin mint on steroids. It’s definitely designed for fans of all things mint and sugar, so if you fit this description, the mint cookie is made for you.
- The sugar cookie is like biting into heaven, or at least a cloud of sugary, buttery goodness. It’s warm, gooey and not overly rich.
- The snickerdoodle is delicious, not overbearing in cinnamon flavor, and light enough you can eat the whole thing — which I did.
- The white macadamia is a thick, hearty and incredibly sweet cookie (a little too sugary for me).
- The peanut butter cookie is just delicious; a bit heavy on the peanut butter flavor but that’s something you’ll never find me complaining about.
- For the birthday cake ice cream … well … I probably don’t have to describe this magical flavor but just to confirm, like everything else from Insomnia, it’s delightful. We topped our pint with Reese’s pieces because apparently we didn’t have enough sugar in our systems.