- Follow HobokenLife on Twitter, Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The City of Hoboken recognizes Vietnam veterans on Pier A.
- Mile Square Theater is paying off by giving you a true theater experience.
- Formerly known as Propeller, Propelify is back this year and promises us a Ferris Wheel.
- Fake holidays brings us #NationalBeerDay, it’s official because it has a hashtag, and here is where to drink exotic beers.
- If you don’t like beer you may like discolor water. Here are the two places you can get some.
- Maxwell is for sale, this is now your chance to buy a piece of history, well, at least make an offer.
- Imagine a day you can commute to NYC by boat at the same cost as taking an NJ Transit bus or Path Train.
- Is time to start putting your car to work, work, work, work.
- Operation Hilton moves forward, Hoboken may soon have a second hotel option to welcome your stay.
- If you consider yourself sophisticated this Hoboken home is for you.
- Vin Diesel VS Dwayne Johnson, what say you? comment below.
- Video of the day is a song we think you might like, maybe. Maybe not.
Let's take this to your inbox
Weekdays at 9am Eastern Time